If you're looking for information about argan oil and the benefits of argan oil, you've come to the right place.
Pure Argan Oil has been used for centuries by people in Morocco as an all-natural treatment for skin, hair and nails. This rare oil is made from the kernels of the Argan Tree, native to Morocco. Easily absorbed by skin, hair and nails, argan oil is great for all skin types, including dry skin, mature skin and for skin problems like eczema and psoriasis. This liquid gold is also ideal as a natural hair conditioner, especially for dry or damaged hair.
Argan oil is rich in Vitamin E (it's got about twice the Vitamin E as olive oil), Omega 6 and other nutrients which have been scientifically proven to help protect and nourish the skin.
Mother Nature Knows Best
Organic Argan Oil is one of nature's most effective moisturisers. Using this natural beauty product gives your skin, hair and nails the nutrients they crave. Argan Oil replenishes damaged tissue, hydrates the skin and is chock full of essential fatty acids and powerful vitamins to beautify your whole body from top to bottom.
This liquid gold has been called a 'miracle oil' and is used by celebrities like Sophie Dahl, Selma Hayek and Eva Mendes for radiance from head to toe. Eva Mendes says "Argan Oil from Morocco is my total skin secret. It's spectacular!".
We believe in Argan Oil because we believe that Mother Nature truly knows best.
Top Five Ways You Can Use Our Completely Natural Argan Oil Products
1. As a natural skin moisturiser: packed with nutrients, including Omega 6 and Vitamin E, our 100% pure Argan Oil is the ideal all-natural way to protect and nourish your skin, making your skin feel smooth and healthy-looking.
2. Using argan oil for hair conditioner is a fantastic way to create a brilliant shine that radiates health and natural beauty. Moroccan argan oil hair conditioner can help to repair dry, damaged and restore your hair to its natural and healthy condition.
3. Strengthen and repair brittle and damaged nails. Regular use of argan oil on your hands and nails helps to maintain the youthful look of your hands and helps nails become stronger and more attractive.
4. Dealing with skin complaints like eczema and psoriasis: use of argan oil has been demonstrated to help reduce the symptoms of eczema, psoriasis and other skin problems.
5. Use argan oil for anti-ageing and to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and wrinkles.
Why choose our Argan Oil?
At Clean and Light we believe in purity, beauty and integrity and this belief is reflected in all of our products.
Our pure Argan Oil is Cold Pressed and Certified Organic by Ecocert, one of Europe's leading organic certification agencies.
Our Argan Oil has no additives or preservatives, making it a 100% pure, natural, organic and synthetic-free product.
When you buy argan oil from us, you also help people in Morocco. We source ethically-produced argan oil and our supplier supports the Marocavie Association, helping to improve the lives of women and children in Morocco.
You can bag yourself an argan bargain by checking out our exclusive range of argan saver sets.